Sunday 5 June 2011

Changes, Changes and More Changes!-Baby 1

Hi, Im Anna Lira-roxy Swane,Iv'e been thinking hard lately about my Future and what I want to do for the rest of my life. I actually had alot in mind, about becoming a Dancer, or maybe a Pediatrician since I love kid's I can't Wait to start My Very Own 100 Baby Challenge. Iv'e never wanted to be alone, ever and That was the very thing happend to me when I was 9 when "the fire hit" I was at my friend Vanessa's house studying for a Science project on the Titanic when the Police called Vanessa's mom, She was Shocked. She came up to me and Knelt down to my level of height and told me "Anna Im sorry but you'll never be able to see your parents again" I crooked my head and Asked "Why? I bet they moved to Las Vegas." As I gave myself a Smug look.  Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, Vanessa's mom went and opened it slowly, There Appeared a tall and Muscular man who turned out to be an FBI officer looking to bring Me in Obviously to tell me other news. Right then I knew something Just wasn't right, I stared at the officer then went with him to the Police Station where they through me Into Questioning they didn't actually throw me it's just an stupid Expression. The officer A-em Grisham and his assitant officer Joan Cathrine questioned me about my parents activities and What they Talked about. Later they Discovered it wasn't a fire but It was Staged to look Like an Fire but really it was a murder.





And now this is where I am today. 18 Year's old living in a little house with my cat. Thing's will get Better I Know It.

May 15th,  2012, My 18th Birthday :D and the Start of My Challenge!!!!
 It was first day out Of my Old home and into a New one, were Im going to be spending the rest of my life. Atleast until Im done the challenge and I pick a heiress who than Will carry on The famous 100 Baby Challenge. Whatever, Right now the only Thing Im Concerned about is Getting started and finding the First baby Daddy. With all my money I Saved from Waiting Tables and Babysitting over my teen years I made Enough to buy me a Small home as Iv'e mentioned Earlier its Light Blue with a crappy breakable white door and grimey, Probably never Cleaned windows it may be Ugly But it'll have to Do for now. I am so stupid Haha I totally forgot to explain my Information sorry, Im Sloppy, Super Outgoing, Active, Playful and Obviously Im Epicly Nice, Im a Libra and My Lifetime wish was To Become an Celeb Chef whitch now I won't do. 

This is the Inside of My Mini home. The Kitchen and Living area both share a space, Than the Bathroom and on The right is My Room with the Coolest Bed ever :) and lastly my Future Baby's "Room" and a bunch Of Cat furniture and Toys.   
This is why I had To ask the Welcome wagon go, Both males are Ugly and Obviously Im I wasn't intrested in Having a Child with a nose As long as A Tree and That other guy's name is...Goopy like Who name's their Kid Goopy? I guess it's time to Go out and find a Protential already :P.

I got to the phone and Called the Only taxi service In Waterfall Heights. I dialed the Number and the Driver said he would pick Me Up in Less than 2 minutes Or his Service would Be free. I thought it already was? Well I only Have 9,473 Simoleans to my name so it Better be cheap. Soon the taxi guy and Im pretty sure it had been more than 10 Minutes after calling so it's free. His taxi smelt like the Inside of a Sewage pipe thank God I brought some Perfume with, stinky people TOTAL Turn off except for the Odd Freak or Dork.

I told the Smelly Driver to go to Lulu Lounge. I thought to myself There must be alot of hottie's there so Why not? I grabbed the Door handle and shut the Door. Than the next Thing I know I felt like going through A time Spin Thing you see in those Awesome Movies...Jurassic Park.

I finally got passed The Time Warp thing and Arrived at the Lounge, all I saw was the Bar Tender, a Woman named Jan Tellerman and A ugly chick walking up the concrete runway. I decided to see if There where any Potential's inside. Nope not even messed up One's. "Ugh" I said to myself hoping it wouldn't Be a Long night, I walked over the Glowing bar and asked the Bar tender for a Poured drink. "Hey, I can never do this Again" I whispered to myself Under my breathe of Course. Finally a Guy came in, Unfortunatly he looked Like this.



Yeah, deffinate No. But to tell the truth I did look him Over a few times and actually Could be a potential Until I saw his Benjamin Lonnnngggg nose. My worst nightmare has come true, I asked for another drink just For the Lonnnggg xD night ahead. He's also wearing GRANDPA SHORTS total deffinate 2x no.


Since all the Guy's coming in were completely deformed I went out On the Dance floor and Explored my Party Animal side. "Wooohhhoooo!" I screamed with Excitment, I had never been out to bar Before because Of the 18 And older Law. Some chick come's up To me and We start Dancing. "Oh yeah BreakitDown sister" The girl with The Flamed pant's was Taring up the Dance floor.


While I was there I thought to Myself "Wouldn't I be cool If I went up And DJ'd?" So I took my turn and Believe me No one was dancing at all. I totally Sucked.A-lot. I got a tip Of 5 Simoleans, Cheap-o.



I was Tired of all the Ugo's hitting on Me so I called a Taxi and asked to Go to Lucky's Card's and Bar place or Something. There something about This driver that's really Freaking me out I just don't Know What it is. He's just scary. Whatever I hope this place has Luck like The Title Say's.


  Complete Stalker. Like seriously she followed me Around the Lounge and everywhere else. I mean EVERYWHERE. It may sound like Im insane but Im going to Confront her.
"Hey whats your Problem chick?" My voice loud and Unconfortable not knowing what I'd gotten Myself into, "You mean what's Your Problem", She sounded smug and Drunk "My problem is your Stalking me" I had called a little But I was still Steamed "Ugh whatever Psycho" She gave me an Angry-Creep look and left. Weird time's.


            I met Meadow Thayer. She would be a Great wife for One of my Future Son's.




I called the Pet Removal Service on the phone. I just couldn't Handle Miffy anymore. She was really Expensive so I couldn't keep her. I'll miss you Miffy. "Hello Mrs.Swane I understand you Have a pet you Can keep anymore?" The frizzy Red-Head asked, Her smile from cheek to cheek Kind of made my day With All the bad Luck Iv'e been getting trying to Find Baby daddie's It's Really hard. Selling all of Miffy's belongings was Hard. I'd had her All my life, But I must move on. I put them all on E-Sim and got Some money for them. After, I redecorated my Non-Excisting child's room.





I was inside the House thinking that I was never going to find the First baby daddy and I'd have to quit. Until this Red hotty show's. I go outside to greet him. "Hi, Im -" But before I could finish he already said "Anna  Swane?" I was puzzled how did he already know? "Oh, It's on the New's all the time" Wow. "Seriously!" I was excited what would you expect, People already knew about me and My challenge and that meant a bunch more Baby daddie's comin' around, " Yeah, I came her to ask if I could, You know if I could" He stuttered " Be your first baby daddy?" Me being excited and all not knowing what layed ahead said "Sure!". We took A Little time To talk before We got to The real Reason why he Kept staring At My Bedroom. He Introduced himself as Jack Magma, He said He really wanted a Kid but Wasn't ready To take Care of it.




                             Before this, Jack asked If I Was Ready. I waited a Second or two To See What my Future of Spitting up, Whiney, Needy children Would Be like, And then quickly Thought to Myself, I Don't care about That I just Want Children who will Love me and Care about me as I will do To Them. So Sencerly I replied "Yes Im ready." And with That The magic Sparks flew Over The Covers and The Sweet sound of The Lullaby Echoed around The room. Im Pregnant!!!! :D






After Jack left , I was Suddenly Craving Food Already prefferably Mac & Cheese, already? Hmm.. I hope This Pregnancy goe's Fast.  Surprisingly I Didn't Burn the Mac & Cheese, I don't even Have One Cooking skill.




There's me Sporting my New Outfit I bought From Cold Issue. I just  Think I needed A Change and I was Really Getting Bored With My Older Clothes.



                         I Really Love Dancing, It's One of My True Passion's in Life.



  But Im Not really Good at It yet. It's Of the Thing's Iv'e alway's wanted to do! I  hope To get Better At It!






Smelling the Fresh clean Air, I stepped Out of The taxi and Into a Home. It's not Much Better than old one It's actually worse,Way worse. It's What You would Call "Land-Living". Not the best Desistion Iv'e ever made but It's was Mistake, Everyone Make's them. The brochure Said it would Be better Than obviously What It Appeared. Crappy. Whatever all That matters Is Family. I walked Into My new Bedroom(Yea it's a one-room), I sold Everthing I had just To Move here and supplied with A Different Bed, Fridge,Baby Furniture , A Bookshelve with a Discusting, Stained, Ripped chair that Looked strikingly Familiar and The only Thing that Was And Looked expensive Was the awesome Treadmill.








I Imediatly Ran right for the Treadmill, I Wanted to gain Some Skill's to be able to Keep up with my Not yet Excisting children and I hate To break It To You but I also Don't want To Become a Fatty Sim.
I Gained Two Skill Point's and now I stink!




I Was heading For The Shower when I had the Sudden urge to Puke. But nothing came Out other Than Water. Stage One my "Favorite" Ugh.






After A Few Weeks of Lawn-Living, Out of Knowwhere The Mayor of Waterfall Heights showed up At My House. He told Me, That The way I Was Living was Un-sanitary and That some of The Neighboors Saw You Showering Outside. "But where Am I suppose To Go! Im Doing An 50 Baby Challenge for Gosh Sake!" I yelled At him, I didn't Want to Leave. "Wait. Did you say 50 Baby Challenge?" He questioned "Yes I am Why?" I Thought If He wanted To have a Baby With me He'd Let me stay. "Well, My Son he's Really Different and Doesn't want To Do Anthing with His life, I was Wondering If You could Have a Baby With him and In exchange For That I will Pay for This house." He showed me The House. Woah that Baby's Huge! It had 5 Rooms, 3 Baths, 2 Kitchens, 2 Gyms, A Study Room, A Computer Room, A Deck, a Pool, and an Inside Pool!! One word. Sold. I Replied "Yes Oh my Gosh Deffinatly What's his name?" He replied "George Lemon." Who lived with His College Roomate's Pepto Bismal and Evan Blueberry, Potential Future Baby Daddies (P.F.B.D). I Moved In smelling the Air and The Clean, Fresh cut Grass. I Walked around the House just Seeing if This was a Joke. Walking Around The Back I Saw it. He Deffinatly Did Not tell Me about this. What layed on The Fresh smelling Green grass was A 600 Pound Pinmaster 300! Incase you don't know What Is, Its an Bowling Ally. There was also Two Sets of Swings, One set was Purple I Guess for The Girls and The Other Green for The Boys.








      This is A Huge house with lots of Levels and alot of Stairs.  Atleast I'll get A good Work-out
       Going up to Feed my Future Kids and Down to Cook Supper.

Earlier

Earlier today I was Reading A Pregnancy Book. It told me to Keep a Healthy and Nutrious diet for The entire Pregnancy as well as Keeping Active, Going to Doctor's and getting my Vitamins and To also have a Good sleep Schedule it said it Would help the Baby Grow and Develope faster and It was Important for Me aswell. Not that I didn't know these Things before It's just I wanted to Be certain.
During the First Trimest(1-3 Months) I would be Vomiting, In the Beginning of Month 2 I would be Getting greater cravings. It makes Me feel Good To Know I will Be taking Good Care of My child. I went to A Website Called Babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com(Real site) It showed me a Pregnancy Calendar whitch showed what The Baby would Look Like each Week till week 37. Amazing.




Here's The First Level of My House. It contain's The Kitchen, Dining room and The study, The Rest is space Just For the Kids to Hang-out And Run around.






This Pic show's my Favorite Room In the House. My Room kick's Double butt! This is the Second floor In whitch It Contain's  Gym 1#, Baby Boy room, Baby Girl room, Main Bathroom and The Photobooth (:  :).


And Now we Finally Reach the 3rd Floor. Gosh Darn Stairs, Very annoying :P
Level 3 has The Older Boys room, Older Girls room, Creativity room, Computer Room,Girls Bathroom, Boys Bathroom, and Gym 2# :D




Half of the 4th Level. Whitch has the Living room ana The Kitchenette(mini Other Kitchen) So Kitchen 1/2 2#

And That's The Deck.






 Dont worry, Little One. I love you and you'll be one of the MANY babies to come and your going to be the oldest. I can't wait to have you around and I can almost be certan your a Girl. I said outloud to my Baby bump sure it looks big now But wait Ive been told it will get WAY bigger. I went back to Sleep while rubbing my baby belly. A bit Later I felt movement everywhere in my stomach it Felt like I was going to Hurl! Altough Ive never been pregnant before I did read alot of books and they said the baby would kick for 20 minutes everyday and Nowing that and knowing if He/She kicked that He/She would be okay was Comforting.



There's me. Im So tired, I guess that happends when your pregnant. Before I went to Bed I Read-up on Some baby names and Found the Perfect one, it starts with C.


Taking a Warm, Soothing bubble bath always helps me Relax. Im kind of Stressed right now, The Baby Hasn't Been Kicking in over 2 Days. Im starting to wonder if Shes/Hes deseased or something else. Luckily Today is my Doctor's appointment and I'll be sure to Ask about that with Dr.Ruben.

I came down stairs after I Was Showered Up and Made myself Some Lucky Charms, Oddly I was craving Cereal. I Had a Gut-Feeling that This first pregnancy was a Deffinate Girl. Today I also Figured out her Middle name, They would all have Alphabetical Middle Names :-)



After My Appointment.
____________________

Dr. Ruben said that My Baby Was fine. She asked if I would Like to Know The Gender and I Declined. Ive always Loved Surprises and this Is A Very Exciting one. I can Feel the Girliness glowing Inside me and Even if its Not A Girl I'll still Be Estatic. She prescribed me Some Pre-Nattle Vitamins, The Dct told me That she Pre-Scribed me the Same vitamins as Della Wriner had. But I new that was A Total Lie, Della Wriner never wrote that she Took precausionary Vitamons but Im pretty Sure she did because all her childern Came out beautiful especially Amoi. Della Wriner; Almost Everyones favorite 100 Baby Challenge writer and Idol, Cadence Sierra is the same and Violet Jane Newbie she is Just so amazing I read he blog every chance I Get shes another one of My Idols. Even though Ive only read up to her Enna and Emma chapter its so great.




I Finally Finished My first Painting. It took me Close To 4 Hours just to Make The famous Green Dress lady. And its only Worth 2 Simonleans! I also have bills.




                I Was Getting so Big I felt like I was going to POP! But I figgered one more day.



I Just learned how to make Pancakes and I was really craving them. Thank gosh I didn't burn them.
I love cooking its just I tend to burn things, alot. I gained 2 Cooking skills.


Even though 9 Months pregnant, I still needed to Work off some Non-baby related Fat. I know I looked silly with my big pregnant Belly, Im going to miss it but Im not that sad since Im going to be having one just Like this one 99 More times. Suddenly I felt like Peeing, And the Contractions started. "Aaaaaaooaww" I screamed for 3 whole Hours Until.....





                                                               Boy

                                        My Super-stitions were Wrong but I still loved him the Same.
                                        Meet my First little Miracle Baby 1
                                              Troy Alexander Swane
                                                 7.2 lbs 8 oz 21 inches
                                                    Born at 11:40 pm May 16th
                                         That was PAINFUL. But Im lucky He's here and I promise to sing this song
                                To every one of my Children. I'll Love You Forever, I'll Like You For Always as
                                                                                Long as I Live My Baby You'll be ♥


                                          Thanks for Reading ~ Nikki

                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment